Welp, its gonna be a crazy month. Considering it is already Oct 13 and I don't know where the first half of the month went. I am going to keep this short, cuz I have to get ready for my internship and make sure everything is ready for Kroger tonight.
We got our engagement pictures done Sunday. The weather turned out amazing! And so did the pictures. View them here: www.photographybynola.instaproofs.com Let me know which ones I should use for save the dates. There is one of us on the ground looking up that I really like. Kenneth likes one where we are in the gazeboo and he has is arms around me (and I am barefoot :) hehe), and then there is another where there is a branch and we are looking at each other with clear blue sky in the background. What are your views?
Oh and my future husband turns 24 in two days!! EEK!! And we leave for disney in 15 days! YAY! More later, when I'm not so pushed for time :)
2 comments:
october has flown by for me, too! it's crazy!
I think I like 2559 best for the save-the-date, though I'm not sure if you wanted horizontal or vertical. It'd work well for a magnet or a card but not so much for a postcard. Anyhow, 2553 was actually my favorite but Kenneth's eyes were closed, though y'all both look very happy. 2613 is also sweet. Good luck deciding!
Post a Comment