So from the moment we signed the lease for the 2nd floor option we kept calling them about every 2 to 3 days asking if they had a 3rd floor one bedroom opening up. I finally resort myself to the fact I wasn't getting my vaulted ceilings and we go in there on a Sat, to ask some sort of question and they tell us one of the managers is moving to a 2 bedroom and her apartment is on the 3rd floor.. but move in would have to be Oct 14.. at the earliest. I look at Kenneth and I'm like I WILL TAKE IT!
Haha.. but first we check with our old apartment to see how much it would cost to stay there an extra 2 weeks.. that would be around $700.. I'm like what?! That's for half the month there and we still have to factor in Westbury will want half of our rent there also. So I start thinking.. what about putting things in storage and moving in with my parents. Which is the route we ended up taking. When I calculated it all up our rent for this month would have been close to $1200 and that's not including a moving truck! We've managed to cut that in half!
We get a call from them on Tuesday telling us that the cleaners have come and its looking like move in will be this Saturday! All is what we have to do is find a time to come in and sign the new lease. When we do this, I find out they have hired an outside cleaning company to clean our apartment, just so we can get in faster! How amazing is that! That leads me to this. Kenneth and I thought we should do something special for them since they have been so accommodating and thoughtful to us!
So take a look at this!

It's trail mix!! I got a little creative this week.. I think its cuz I've had so much time on my hands, but I was trying to figure out what to do and a blog came across this! I made my own twist on it, and added candy corn, pretzels, cheerios, cheese-its, reese's pieces, and cashews.. I can't find my stash of M&Ms but if I could they would be in there too! I think it should be something they all enjoy.
2 comments:
Cute way to package the trail mix! I actually interviewed with Westbury Farms... would have been nice if they had hired me, ha, but I'm glad they have been good to you!
I totally have that ribbon!
Glad you like your new place!
Post a Comment