Thursday, October 2, 2008

205 Credit Hours...

Life has been rather busy. I've had 4 tests already this week and have one in my afternoon class and then a quiz tomorrow. I'm getting CPR Instructor Certified so that has been eating a bunch of my MWFs up. These are the times that I use for napping.. and I haven't been able to, so I'm getting kinda cranky. But its almost the weekend. And that also means that it is almost a week til fall break! Next week is a pretty calm week, so I'm going to take that time to start on my presentations and things that I have coming up. I'm doing a presentation on eating disorders, for my P&P class, and I'm really looking forward to finding out information about it. I've also got one that I'm doing in my Family Health Class over the Boys and Girls Club, and a nutrition presentation that I'm presenting to preschoolers. I'm looking forward to all of them. So far this semester has been really good, and really challenging at the same time.

I've been looking at classes I need to graduate. Last Spring, I had 83 credits that I had to take til I could graduate. I took 6 credits last semster. I'm taking 19 this semester. That leaves me 58 credit hours. I will continue to take 19 next spring and then 18 in the fall. Hopefully take 6 credits in summer school. And then take 15, doing both of my internships in Spring of '10, and then finally get out of school. That is the goal. Lets see if my sanity and my well being stays in tact.

They have the classes up for next spring. Even though I will be taking 19 hours, it doesn't seem as hard as this semester. I've got breaks, and am getting up every day at 8:15. Tuesdays and Thursdays are going to be my long days, but I have a decent break between my 8:15 and 12:45 class. I'm wondering if I should do 22 credit hours next spring, add epi also. That way I've just got Med Term left to take over the summer. Thats going to be a class that I know is going to take a bunch of time. On better news if I've done my math right.. I'm going to graduate with 205 credit hours... and on that note I think I'm going to study for my P&P test.

No comments: