Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall Break is fast approaching..

YAY! But its still around 3 more weeks away. I'm really looking forward to Fall Break. Mainly because I get to go home. Second, hopefully its going to be a weekend when I can relax. All though, its not really looking like it because my teachers keep piling things are due that week. Evil, crazy teachers. And third, I'm going to Memphis (Collierville) with Kenneth. So I probably won't even be around the boro much that week. On better news, once I hit fall break, I will be coming home every other week. I get Halloween off here (I only have one class, and the teacher cancelled it), then two weeks after that is the Lady Antebellum concert, then its Thanksgiving, then its finally Winter Break!!! So when I look at life that way, I don't feel as overwhelmed. Lol.

Now for what I've been dealing with. Life is getting exciting as far as school goes. I have at least 3 or 4 quizzes/tests each week. With a few papers thrown in there. Tuesdays are my crazy day, and I dread those days. But once that day is over, its down hill. I'm also getting CPR trained as an Instructor for CPR. So that means, if you ever need trained in CPR, I can train you! I'm really excited about that. As far as life goes, its been a roller coaster also. With fights, and battling things out, but things are better now. We've figured out that fights are healthy for a relationship! And much needed also.. haha. So anyway, just wanted to give you a brief update. I'm going to go work on my eleven problems that are due with about 4 different parts to each question, or study for my 4 quizzes I have this week. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 comment:

B K Kenobi said...

what days will you be in collierville? if we're both in the area around the same time, we should hang out!