Friday, May 1, 2009

LaLaLaLa

I just realized it is May 1st.
I only have 4 more classes left till I graduate.
I need to figure out which state we are living in, so I can know were to apply to nursing school.
In a week I will know where I am living next fall.. and if we need to push the wedding date back.
I get to see the kiddos everyday Monday though Friday during the month of may. Including a few overnights.
I could be home as early as July 10th.. meaning long distance has finally ended.
I bought the Twilight books. Don't judge me. I actually have time to read.
I made a 99 on a final.
Meaning I now have three A's.
4 out of the 6 classes I have are done with.
The other two left are in my minor. Which will be done by Thursday.
Those are still up in the air, grade wise.
Shooting for an A and a B.
Not bad grades for 19 hours again.
I'm excited about my internship. I think it will be amazing.
Read my last two blogs. They are cool.
Especially the one about Kenneth and I.
It will give you insight into our life.
Mkay, I really need to look over the notes.. or do something productive.

No comments: