Wednesday, May 13, 2009

no catchy title

Between cleaning the house and babysitting, I haven't had time to write in here. I will make this quick since I have to go pick up the kiddos.

I got the internship in the Boro health department. I will be observing a woman who seems very nice, and I honestly can't wait for it. I will be doing lots of cool things. I will also be working about 60 hours a week.. between my internship which will have 37.5 hours a week, and then also at Kroger, which will average me between 15-20 hours a week. I will be so tired!

I have had the girls already this week. It has been very fun. But also very exhausting. I'm still trying to think of fun places to take them. Kinda hard to do when you aren't used to it.

I made a 90 on my Human Nutrition and Metabolism final! A 90!?!?! I hated that class. Not to mention that I hadn't had organic nor bio chem, and they expected me to understand what was going on. I don't think so. I ended up with an 86 in that class, which turned out to be my lowest grade this semester. Not bad for 19 hours and 4 writing intensives. Still wish my GPA was a little higher. But thats okay I really can't complain. I only had 1 B this semester, and the rest are above them.

Mkay, I have to go get a shower, and then call Lauren and see what time she wants me to come over. Hopefully I will have time to clean my room a little. Babysitting till 5:30 tonight. Then 8:30 -8 tomorrow. Then 8:30 - 4 on Friday. Kenneth, me, and his roomies are going bowling tonight. Then on Friday, we are going on a date. We might be living in the same city, but with my hours at work, and his hours at work, we have probably seen eachother for probably 5 hours since I've been back. Good thing we are used to it :)

No comments: