whenever it decides to happen. But honestly this has me frustrated right now. We went and we toured a site today. Honestly it was really nice. But the one con is there isn't a lot of room for an indoor reception. They have our date.. Oct 2nd. They have the outdoor feel. They gave me an idea on a rental company to use. But I have to rent tables, chairs, tents, etc. And that could break the budget. They have a great hidden 'atmosphere' with them, also. But they don't have an indoor space for a reception. One thing that I really want. Hmmm. I guess we shall keep looking. We still have a few more sites to look at.
We spent the week out on the lake. It was amazing. I love not being able to have cell service out there. On the other hand.. I had 25 missed emails when my phone got back to service land.
We saw GIJoe. It was a cool movie. And I'm normally not up for all that fighting and all. It was a good movie. Plus the dude is very cute :D.
I have my last med term exam this Wed. I have an A- in the class and know I'm not going to get under that. I'm just taking the exam to see if I can pull it up to an A. Even so. I took 9 hours this summer and got a B and 2 A-.. not bad.. I don't think. I start my internship in a few weeks. I'm getting so excited! I can't believe I am almost done!!
2 comments:
You are going to learn very quickly that everything in the wedding industry is extremely expensive. One thing you might want to do is write out a list of the different things you want at your wedding (not every tiny detail, but generic things like dress, photography, decorations, reception venue, etc.) and then list in order of importance from what is most important to you to have exactly what you want to what you are willing to compromise a little on or don't even care a lot about. It's a helpful way for you to see what you might want to splurge on and what you're willing to cut back on. There are also lots of resources for brides online that help with budgets and such.
It's only expensive if you make it expensive. I know someone that got married with a $1,000 budget!
I meant that Camino was my second favorite overall restaurant. Salsaritas just has my second favorite quesadillas. Since you're back in the 'Boro full time, you HAVE to take a couple of hours with Kenneth and drive to Eagleville and eat at Las Fiestas. It's a hole in the wall Mexican restaurant, but it is INCREDIBLE!!!
Post a Comment