Welp, I get really bad at checking this. I have worked 18.75 hours this past week.. got up to 6.75 just today alone and about 23ish hours total this week. Along with that, I have taken an exam, and have been researching wedding stuff. I am so tired.. yet, I'm blogging on here at midnight.. hmmm. I honestly don't know how I am going to do it when I am working about 60 hours a week! :(
Anyway, in case anyone cares, I think we have narrowed it down to 3 sites, so we are going to visit them. I think I have my heart set on 2 of them, so we shall see how the pictures compare to the actual spot. Along with the PRICE! Once we get a site narrowed down, we can finally set our date, and I can figure out how stressed I am going to be.
I think Kenneth and I have settled on the the invitations and also the favors, so that's two things that are done. Also we have been thinking about rehearsal dinners. I was thinking some place in Nash, but with our locations, it might be stupid to go up there. So I might find something here like BMcNeals or something. My goal is to get most of the planning done by Dec or March of next year. Cuz when Aug hits, and I get into nursing school, no way!
I love it, cuz I keep getting compliments on the ring. Everyone keeps telling me how unique the ring is. I love that!! I love that I have something that is different from anything else. And yes, it still feels weird that I have it on my finger. I am going to get it re sized tomorrow; so I don't loose it on the lake this week.
Anyway, I think I should crash. Busy day tomorrow, but I get through tomorrow, and then its one more day and the lake.. for 3 days!! Then visiting a site!! :) I love this.. today! :D
1 comment:
I still get compliments on my ring, and it never gets old! You're going to have a lot of fun showing yours off! So if I don't get to see you next week (which I don't think I will-- sad day) I should definitely see you when we come back in Sept. for John's training!
Post a Comment