Anyway, he had told me that he had booked reservations for Owen Brennan's and this is where he was taking me for our one year dinner. This place was amazing. We get there and they take us to a corner booth, and we order some champagne. He gave me roses before we left his parents house and he told me I had to bring them into the restaurant. So he gives me this bag, and inside is a card and a take 5 bar, along with some chocolate. As I am looking through this bag, I see him reach into his pocket and start to pull out this bag. I start flipping out! This bag had my engagement ring!! He looked at me; told me that I had made him so happy over the past year, and that he wanted to spend the rest of my life with me. He then asked me to marry him. All is what I remember is shaking my head. He said that I said yes, and then he started screaming! The waitress knew, the manager knew, and most of the people at the restaurant knew. And that is how I ended up being engaged! Oh and the restaurant also gave us a free desert.. smart thinking on his part to do it in the restaurant :)
The ring is beautiful. It is white gold, has diamonds down the side, and fits my finger perfect!
We are hopefully getting married on 10.2.10. And if everything goes as we hope, will take our honeymoon in December.
I just can't believe that I am engaged!! I get to marry my best friend.. and I can finally start talking about all the wedding planning I have been doing over the course of the last 7 months! :)
2 comments:
I am the luckiest guy in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice ring!
Post a Comment