**I have taken my last epi exam. I also have completed and submitted my case studies. That class is all done!
**I have attended my last college class in an actual classroom. Med term continues on, but I will be taking those exams at Middle. And then all that is left is my internship!
**I have packed up my car for the last time. Next time I come to JC it will be to give my internship presentation and then one last time for graduation on Dec 17th.
**I said good-bye to all my friends in JC. This makes me sad.. I'm going to miss them so much!
**I got an email from my internship coordinator saying that everything is a go for my internship.. this fall. YAY!
**I sent my transcript and an application form to Motlow. I am going to be enrolling in January for A&P 1 and then also taking dosage and calc. And then hopefully I will get accepted into the nursing program and I can start that again!
**And I ended the long distance relationship that Kenneth and I have for the past 11 months, on and off with breaks. We are now happier than ever.
**My room is clean along with my closet and I still haven't figured out what I'm doing with all my school stuff. You accumulate a lot of stuff when you live on your own for 2.5 years!
I have gotten lots accomplished this week.. and it still seems sureal to me that I'm actually going to be living at home again.
Its kinda funny. I love the way things are going right now. I love that Kenneth will come right over after he gets off work. I love that we can spend atleast 2 or 3 hours together until he falls asleep. I love how comfortable my family has got with him. I think I love that part the most :)
Anyway, I need to finish getting ready. Agenda today: clean a little bit more, do some laundry, study med term, and just wait till Kenneth gets off work.
1 comment:
woohoo! john and i will be up there at some point after he has training in Atlanta and then again for a wedding at some point. i better be looking at some new bling when i do see you!
Post a Comment