Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I feel like I'm floating..

and I don't even have a ring on my finger yet. But Kenneth has asked permission from both sets of parents and they are in agreement for an October wedding in 2010!!!! I was crying last night when he called and told me. I am so happy that I have found someone that loves me as much as he does and treats me amazing. Next and last step.. the ring!

His parents were happy but nervous. His sister is marrying Ben in July of the same year, and I think just the fact that their two children are getting married within months of one another is scary. I now just can't wait till we go and visit them the last week in July! I get a new sister soon!

My parents were shocked, but happy. He said their faces lit up. Which is a really good thing. I was nervous about their reaction. It was funny, because he was telling me he was praying as he was driving over to my house and then he just stopped his car, and he saw a firework shoot out of the sky. He was at peace from then on. I am glad I found someone who my family loves.

Alright. On to other news. Gerontology is now complete!! I probably have like a 92ish average in there, which means its an A- :( Sadness. But that class is done, and I can handle that. Epidemiology is still in the process. I'm going to spend all day studying today, and then take the test tomorrow. I also have case studies I will have to get done by Thursday. But I only have 4 more to do.. the rest have been completed. And then once Thursday rolls around, I only have one more class until I start my internship.

Life is falling into place. So the thing I want to know is did your significant other tell your parents? What was their reaction? And were you there during the telling?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much angel and I can't believe long distance is finally coming to a close I am counting down the hours.

goodtidings said...

congrads !!!