I have started my internship. I was dreading it the first day, loving it the second, and dreading it again today. It sorta just hit me that I was graduating and that this was the end of college as I know it. Sure I am going back to school for nursing, but that is going to be really hard. Anyway, my internship has been good. I have racked up 25 hours thus far this week! And still have 7.5 tomorrow and then an early day on Friday. Which is good because we are going to book the site for our wedding!! :)
I really am loving my internship. I'm working on doing a bulletin board for child health week which happens October 5 - 11. So has been fun. I am also going to start teaching a few classes soon on making smart decisions (this is how you teach sex ed, since you can't just tell them, cuz parents get ubber mad!) So yea, just wanted to give an update. Looking forward to a baby fair that we are doing, and also when I get to start teaching some of the classes!
There is no doubt, that I love this major!! :) Which is good, because I just picked up the undergrad catalog and put my hand on this major, and that's what I stuck with :).
No comments:
Post a Comment