I am so tired. Life has seem to fly by. I don't even know where September has gone. And I can't believe that October is knocking at the door. I am 3 weeks into my internship had have 112 hours thus far. I have to get to 400, which I am honestly not worried about. I am taking 2 days off for fall break in about 3 weeks, then a week and half later I am taking 3 days off and going to Disney World with Kenneth and his roommates. It shall be a fun time. Kenneth wants to see the Halloween Parade, so I figured I could come along.
Along with that, I have the Baby Fair at work. This is going to take an entire Friday to set up, and then that Saturday to work it. Needless to say, our date night that night will probably be cut short. Which is sad since it is the same day that marks us at 1 year till the wedding. I wanted to do something special that night. We then have Kenneths birthday, another fair/event with my internship, then fall break, and hopefully dress shopping and visiting the girls. We shall see if that works out. Hopefully that following weekend we can finally have our engagement pictures done. So I can send out Save the Dates! Then Disney World and Halloween. And October is done! Haha. I thought my life would slow down when I came back home. November is going to be crazy too, but I won't be requesting off so much at my other job, which will be good. And the good news is that I have lots of vacation time that I have accumulated, so I can go to Disney and still get paid for working!! :)
I went to a bridal fair on Sunday. I think I figured out that I am having my dress custom made.. I think. She includes all the alterations, and can make it how I want it. So I am excited to see what she can do. And I figure its only an extra 100 more than buying a dress off the rack.. so why not.
Also, I am set on Julia's Bakery for the cake! No doubt in my mind. It is reasonably priced and they have great cakes.
Other than that I think I am done planning stuff till about Jan.
Flowers I can figure out later.
But I am still trying to decide if we need a videographer.. what is your option?
Life believe it or not is in a routine, which I like. I do like the 8 to 5. Not such as fan of the 5:30 to 10 after my 8 to 5, but I have to make some money. And I did Drug GM the other day, and I honestly liked that. I was stocking things, and wasn't bothered by the customers, which was a nice change of pace. Working in Cust Service, I always have to please the customer, and put on my best smile, even if they are out of line. Stocking, I am able to relax, which is good after a long shift. I know I keep saying the same thing over, but its all good. I'm outta here. Gotta research a few more topics, then heading over to Kenneths.
3 comments:
you are so busy! i do not deserve to ever feel stressed.
Wow, who makes the custom-dresses for decent prices? I know of one lady in town but I think she's pretty pricey.
I still don't know what to tell you about the videographer. If you ask a friend though, make sure you either ask two friends or that you know there is no way the person would back out, since I almost suffered from this!
Sorry-- things have been super slow and busy all at the same time. One thing I didn't take into consideration was the fact that I'm without a car this whole trip (John drives to Brentwood each morning) so I've had to get a little creative with the whole leaving the house thing. But I realized that you're busy during the day and our nights are already planned so I don't know if I'll get to see you :(
Post a Comment