I don't know what it is, but shopping has become like a game for me. I can't wait for Sunday to get here, so I can check and see what is on sale at my stores. Also on Sundays you can get the Sunday paper, which has coupons galore in it! And the best part is, if possible, you can wait till Monday and get it for a dollar instead of a $1.75.
I got really sad, because the Knorr side dish things that make great spanish rice was on sale for 0.69 at Publix. Get two of them for $1.40 before coupon and I have a coupon for 0.50 cents off of two, so that would knock it down to .90 cents for both :( But I missed out! Anyway, in this weeks Sunday ad, there are lots of good deals. Or so I think.
There is a coupon for Pampers diapers, for 1.50 off, and Kenneth and I will be going to lots of baby showers this summer for people in our sunday school class, so I'm going to stock up on diapers since I can get them for 8.99 at kroger, then I'll use the 1.50 off coupon I have. (Anna if you need any let me know!) I have two extra ones, and also one for wipes!)
Kenneth and I will be stocking up on things for our house next week, since I will get an additional 10 percent off, and hopefully he is up for shopping after his surgery that happens Friday. I have coupons for cascade action packs, orange juice, tide detergent, and several other things if anyone would want them. Most of them don't expire till mid-July, so that is a major plus.
Anyway, I just thought I would write about my fun thoughts for a little bit, and I'm off to work.
2 comments:
I miss my free Sunday coupons I used to get. I'll have to start looking into getting the Sunday paper on Monday though. Where's the best place to find it?
aw thanks for the thought! we actually went to Sam's today and got a box of 251 Pampers diapers for $38-- it averages to about .15 cents/diaper-- the cheapest i've seen so far!
Post a Comment