We watched the fireworks and ate a funnel cake.
I attended a bachelorette party for my future sister in law.. it was not my cup of tea. I definitely like how they do them at church!
We bought a sofa and dining room table set!
I found out that its gonna cost 300 bucks to turn on the electricity to our place! BOO!
We now have pillows and shower curtains for our bedroom, but no mattress :)
The things for our bedroom set should be delivered after July 15, cuz thats when its getting delivered to the warehouse.
Our sofa and dining room table will be delivered sometime in one or two weeks.
We sign our lease on Wednesday and get the keys on Sunday.
We cleared less than 3 months till wedding day! AGHH!
Our best man isn't coming back for the wedding!! He is staying in South Korea.. Yea!
And we can't go to Jamaica on our honeymoon cuz it's to expenisive, so off to Orlando we go!
Now, 3 days of jam packed work! And then back to Memphis.
2 comments:
When it came to my bachelorette party, I was definitely all about doing something tame and that I considered fun.
Orlando will be fun! You have the rest of your life to go to Jamaica. And actually, my favorite port of call on our cruise honeymoon was Key West, not one of the places out of the country. Though I know I would have liked the Cayman better had I not felt sick while we were there!
Sad you can't go to Jamaica, but you're gonna love your honeymoon no matter where you go!
And why in the world did turning the electricity on cost $300? That's insane!
Oh, and where did you get your furniture?
Post a Comment