Sunday, September 19, 2010

13 days..

13 days to get everything done!

Programs, favors, paying the dj, book the rest of the honeymoon, find a guestbook (long story about mine :(), find pens for the guestbook, get the marriage certificate, write all the thank you cards for the shower we had last night and all the gifts that are coming in, pack for the honeymoon, make sure all the vendors are ready and are still good. All while working at Kroger for around 15 - 20 hours and while keeping my full time job at the schools working 35.. can I hire a wedding coordinator today? :)

Naw, in all seriousness. I have been having a wonderful time. I have loved every moment of planning, but after 15 months, I'm a little over it, and just want him to be my husband.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think everyone gets burned out on wedding planning after a while! I was planning on doing a photo guest book but then ended up doing something generic, and there were other projects I had planned with similar fates. At the end of the day, all that matters is you got married.