The wedding was beautiful! The weather turned out perfect and besides the wind picking up during the ceremony and blowing my veil around, everything went off great. Except for the cake having AKA on it, and not AKK. Oh well, I'm not going to yell that much is was my cake, and my monogram is now AKA.. so it works :) I have my pictures back and will try to post some on here, along with some honeymoon ones, so here are a lot of pictures!!
The honeymoon was amazing! We spent 3 days at Universal, 2 days at MGM and Magic Kingdom and then were home on Saturday to go to a Sunday school party bonfire where we roasted smores. Oh so good!
I started right back to work on Monday at 550 am. The one good thing is that I am so much closer to work now and don't have to get up at 530 anymore! Yay for extra sleep! Now that it's Friday, I can relax till Kenneth gets off and then we are heading to Memphis! Oh my! Anyway, pictures tell the stories and I love posting them, so here they are.

i whopped him in the nose, whoops
2 comments:
Off to return things to BBB... ha ha... it happens.
Beautiful dress, and how neat that the butterfly landed on your bouquet!
BBB will be your best friend for many months, lol.
The pictures are so sweet, and I love your colors!
Post a Comment