Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful time with our Sunday School class last night. We all made various feasts foods associated with Thanksgiving and we went over to a class members house to celebrate! It was a wonderful time! And there was so much food! We also drew for secret santa, so Kenneth and I have to figure out what to get for this couple. When we got bored, we sat down and played a few games. It was a nice way to learn about people. I can't believe that Kenneth and I have been going to this Sunday School class for almost a year. Wow. I'm going to be sad when we move away from all of this :(.

As for our actual Thanksgiving, we shall spend it in Memphis and then Christmas will be in our own house with my family that evening and then on New Year's we will head back down to Memphis and celebrate Christmas with his side.

I can't believe how close Thanksgiving is. I'm glad because I am needing a break from school, but it also means that amazing deals are going on. I'm already scouring the black Friday ads to see what is out there. So far I've found at least 10 to 15 good things I want to pick up! Question then becomes am I actually going to make it up at a reasonable time to get said items :)

Anyway, I think that's a quick wrap up for now, I'm off to Chatt! Its Christi's birthday today! Mommy has babies all 20 and older :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost here and we've barely talked about our plans for it! I know it'll get figured out though! And it's great to have a Sunday school class that you just really connect with. We started a new class recently so we're still getting used to it, but we had a few friends going into it so that helps.

Anna W. said...

I can't believe you've been going there almost a year either! I'm so glad you've been enjoying yourself