Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Looking back on 2010

So lets look back!
January: I was fresh outta school, had graduated in December and started retaking Anatomy and Physiology 1, hoping I could get back into nursing school for the fall semester. Kenneth took me to see TSO for the first time. When he told me he was doing this for me, I was very meh.. but after I saw it I was like WOW! It was a good night.

February: We fell in love with a church and it kinda breaks our heart that we could be leaving it soon.

March: We, my dad and sisters, took a cruise to the Carribean for spring break! It was so much fun, and I'm glad that we got a last bonding trip in before I got married.

April: My 24 birthday! I found out I wasn't accepted into nursing school.

May: We signed our lease! That was a stressful time for me, because I loved so many places and could see us living at any of them, but there were a few that were beyond affordable.

June: I started babysitting again. I do miss it, but know I'm getting too old for that to happen.

July: My sister-in-law got married! And I was able to see Memphis fireworks!

August: I found out I got a job helping a teacher with special needs kids. Little did I know how tiring this job would be.

September: Crazy month before the wedding.. yea.

October: I got MARRIED!! We had a great honeymoon in Orlando, and I wish we could go back. I had to get used to living with a man, and how things aren't going to be perfect 100 percent of the time as much as I would like that.

November: Another crazy month.

December:

I had a few new things for me this year. So for 2011, I'm sure there will be many new things. Kenneth and I are talking about getting out of the Boro. We aren't sure what all that means, but I have started the ball rolling in applying to a few nursing schools that are out of my comfort zone in places I know. I'm also looking at apartments in the areas of these colleges so I know what to do when I do find out.

Yea, you did just read that sentence right. I'm trying nursing school again. My ideal would be a community college, but I have found a college that I can get my BSN in 16 months going full time! I think that might be a good option for me too. Either way, we are looking at at least till 2013 till I have my dream job. And then it will be time to put hubby through school.

No comments: