Taking this post from Powers, since it was a pretty cool idea.
Goals for 2011 & 2012: (25 & 26)
- go back to school for my nursing degree and actually graduate this time
- learn to manage my time better
- do a better job at couponing. In the past I've done very good. And I've started up again and managed to save 50 dollars at Kroger on this last shopping trip and only spent 70. And almost 20 dollars of the order was done in coupons, the other 30 was in Kroger savings.
- plan an awesome 1 year weekend getaway celebration. Thinking of going to the Biltmore and then going to see South Carolina play a football game.
- go to an amusement park with Kenneth.
- find a hobby that I love! Right now, I have free time, but I'm not spending it productively, so if I could find something that I like to do, it would be great.
Goals to reach by the time hubby gets done with law school (AKA age 29):
- travel to Europe and spend two weeks over there
- go back to Hawaii
- be a nurse working with babies.. still not sure the area yet
- have enough money saved up to were we can afford to buy a house
Goals to reach by I'm 30:
- definitely have a bun in the oven!
I found out yesterday that I get to be a bridesmaid in one of my friends wedding!! She got engaged 3 days before Christmas and is getting married in less than 5 months! I love them together!!
Anyway, I think that pretty much sums up my last post of 2010! I'm off to do loads of laundry, a puzzle, unload the dishwasher, take down Christmas decorations, clean the bathrooms, and pack! Crazy day! Everyone have a great new year! I will see you in 2011!! AGHH!
2 comments:
LOL you'll start having kids, and I'll be (ideally) almost done!
So where do you find your coupons? I wonder if most of my problem lies in me not buying the right brands. :-/
5 months to plan a wedding... I couldn't do it! Kudos to her!
Post a Comment