Kenneth and I will be moving out in a few days. I'm excited, but I'm hoping my energy comes back to me fast. I have done nothing this week, except a load of laundry on Wednesday, but lay around in bed and sleep! I've got my usual 4 loads of laundry to get done tonight/tomorrow, along with some meals to prepare. And then there are the boxes that still need to be packed up. I was hoping to make it to the electric company along with UHaul to rent a truck, but a nap that started around 445 and went till around 715 put a damper in that.
Scratch that.. we found out today that there is a 3rd floor apartment opening up middle of October. So we will be moving out of this apartment next weekend, putting our stuff in a storage unit, and moving in with my parents for 12 days. Then we will get our keys and work on move in during that week. Things will be so crazy the month of October! Between moving, our anniversary, Kenneth's Birthday, more moving, and halloween! Not to mention with our Sunday school class we have gender revealing parties, baby showers, and the murder mystery party!
School work is getting stressful. We have added child number 9 and 10 to the mix this week. Its just crazy keeping everyone's schedules straight, while trying to get work accomplished. All of these children require one-on-one attention. Which means they are equivalent to around 8 typical children. So basically we have around 70 to 80 'students' in our classroom! And I wonder why tempers are flaring, and I'm coming home so tired.
Fall break is in 2 weeks. I'm going to use that time to sleep and hopefully get rested. Not to mention work on getting things organized in our new place. I'll be happy when we can move into a house, and stop living in an apartment. I might go to Flordia with mom and dad, but I'm not sure. Kenneth and I are going to celebrate our anniversary at the Melting Pot and I should have that entire week off both jobs!
Also hoping to try a few recipes I've found on Pintrest!! I made Buffalo Chicken Dip, THANKS Anna, last weekend for a Sunday school going away party and LOVED it!! I really think I want to make it tomorrow to see if it will kick this stuff!
In November, we will be taking a weekend trip to SC to visit some friends and so Kenneth can watch the Gators and the Gamecocks play! I was hoping to visit them for fall break, but the Auburn game is that weekend, and they will have many people around the house. Besides when I visit the girls I want to see them!
And I think thats an update. I'll cover more later :)
2 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff ahead! Be sure to share about the murder mystery party; I've always wanted to do one of those!
I JUST now saw this post. Wow. Ha, I'm glad you liked the Buffalo Chicken Dip-- I think that unless you're a vegetarian, anyone will love it!
Post a Comment