Monday, November 14, 2011

Once again..

where has the month gone!!

My sisters and I decided to carve pumpkins the last time she was in town. It was a grand old time. Getting all of us together makes me think about where things will be in about 5 to 10 years. Maybe we will still all be together carving our kids pumpkins! It also gave my sister a time to try my pretzel bites, which turned out good. Christi helped make the homemade honey mustard dressing and they were gone as quick as we set them on the table!

Next was the murder mystery party with our Sunday School class. This was a lot of fun since it involved pirates this go around. I was a well known gold dealer, and Kenneth was a treasure hunter. As you can see from the facebook photos he pulls off a great pirate ;) The party was much harder to figure out than last year, but didn't drag on as long, which was good because by 9 o'clock I was falling asleep! Only 4 people guessed right, and I would have been one, but I changed my answer at the last second! :( We also visited with his parents that weekend who came in to see the Titans parade on the Colts. It was also the first time they saw our new apartment!

We just got back from a weekend trip to South Carolina. We went to visit Lauren & G.A. and the girls. It had been a little over a year since the last time we saw them, so we figured this would be good. It was great seeing the girls, and also seeing their house. We also went to the South Carolina vs Florida game which was a lot of fun! Then we came back here, and had a low key day of doing lots of nothing.

We did see the movie Tower Heist. It was a good movie! Little cuss words and language that makes you go say why?! But very good reasons and thoughts behind it! Made a meal plan for this week, hoping I can get back in the swing of things and get my grocery budget under control since I've been slacking the past month or so! :) I'm off to bed, school and kroger work tomorrow! Been nice being off :)

No comments: