Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Changes in 2012..

I can't believe how quickly 2011 has gone! In 11 days its going to be 2012!

2011 has been very uneventful. I mean if you compare it to 2010! Kenneth and I did do several trips and even moved, but life really is on a standstill for us. 2012 is going to be full of changes.. or so I'm hoping. Hopefully Kenneth will get a new job, and I can get accepted into nursing school.

I can't believe its been 5 years since I've been kicked out of nursing school. I have applied to 3 different schools for nursing school. So I'm hoping one of them will accept me. Unfortunately, this means a move is probably in a our future.

I'm dreading returning to school in January. My school job, is going to a nightmare! The other EA in our room, got a job in a high school. Me and her do most of the work, and without her there, (its going to be boring and a lot of responsibility is going to fall onto me.) Something I'm not looking forward to. I know they will ask me to do bus duty, something I've decided I'm not doing. I'm not waking up at 525 each morning, getting to school at 640 and dealing with kids from then till 250, then going to kroger from 430 to whenever.. Not happening!

Kenneth and I also finally have gotten enough money saved up for a down payment on a house!! I've been looking at a few houses on websites, and I have to say, I like our options! Now to just figure out what part of the state we will be getting. Hopefully an email in May will determine it all.

Christmas is going to be very interesting this year, we are going to try to fit both families in. Kenneth is off this year, and it falls on the weekend. I haven't decorated or put up a tree or anything this year. The move exhausted me, and I'm finally starting to get my energy back. I will say this, I'm more excited about everyone opening up there gifts and seeing there reactions! :)

I'm baking tomorrow, making cinammon bread to be exact. I'm very excited about trying this recipe. Hopefully my in-laws like it, considering I'm making enough for everyone! :) Everyone have a Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Whoohoo house buying! Garrett and I were just talking yesterday about our house buying process, about how we felt we really went with the best house out of the options we had, and how even though it's not perfect, we'll always be fond of the memories at our first home. :)