Well a few things have gone on.
Kenneth and I have decided on a floor plan for a house that we like. It would be ideal if we could get another bedroom, but I've looked through so many floor plans, this had more of everything we wanted, than the others. I love the kitchen and how it looks out onto the living room, a big plus! The master is secluded, and has a decent size closet. Its a 2 car garage, and it also has storage space in the back of the garage for my deep freezer I've been wanting. The kids bedrooms are on the same level as ours, but are on the other side of the house. And the washer and dryer place is a room!! :) So now if we can just get certain things to line up, we might be in a house by the end of 2012!
We've also decided that we are going on a cruise for spring break this year. I've traveled on Carnival many times, but I've always wanted to go on Royal Caribbean. I really want to do a 7 day, but I remember how crazy the driving part is. So we opted to do a 5 day. We haven't booked it yet, waiting on hubby to get home to discuss it, but I'm partial to it!
So excited about this upcoming year, and all that it holds! Off to get ready for work, and then when I come home, its taco soup. . it smells so good!! :)
1 comment:
Mmmm taco soup... I had some last night compliments of Garrett's uncle! If you use RC I would love to hear about the experience. I've only been on our honeymoon cruise, which was with Carnival, and I liked it, but I would be curious to know about the differences.
Post a Comment