January started with me going back to school and finding out I have no teacher and my co worker is leaving! I thought that was the worst thing every, but ended up being the best blessing! I loved the things that happened because of that, and made a really good friend!
March was the cruise. It was great to getaway. I loved spending time with hubby, away from civilization :-). That is when we first time we thought we would be moving to memphis with the job offer k got. He didn't end up getting it, which I'm thankful for.
April was my birthday, and there were no tornadoes this year, at least where we lived.
May was the end of school, which meant calmer times.
July I started summer school and kicked anatomy and physiology's tail! I managed to get an A :-) very happy about that. This was also the month k found out about his new job.
August means school started back and my husband left and started his new job. We were apart for just below 3 months.
October brought the move out, k's birthday, and Halloween. First Halloween we hadn't spent together :-(. I had a great time planning k's birthday! And we celebrated 2 years of being married! He finally took me to Texas de Brazil :-)
November brought the most change. Me getting a job offer to work as a pharmacy tech. Leaving both my jobs ( hardest goodbye ever), moving to a new city and in with my in- laws. joining a church, which is probably the best choice we made: the people are great and I'm feeling more and more used to it. It also meant we started looking at homes, and got pre approved, getting a home was really happening! I also got an acceptance to nursing school, which I turned down for multiple reasons. Throw in Thanksgiving and that month was overwhelming and packed!
December brought Christmas and a long time with my family, I was able to cook and shop and helped mommy spend 50$ and save 110$ :-) I had missed that! I also helped cook, which I hadn't done since August when k left. I had a great weekend that weekend. The next one was just as awesome because we bought a house. We stopped looking after I become stressed in November and started looking at apartments, but for a one bedroom it's 900$ a month for the ones were looking at, we found a smaller house, and our mortgage is gonna be about 30 or 40 more than that! I will be able to get a puppy too, and have plenty of space for all my things!
2013 is going to bring lots of exciting things: moving and watching our home go up, I'm taking micro again, my sister graduates PT school, we are going on a cruise again, and my other sister graduates! I'm very excited for this new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment