Monday, November 12, 2012

1 and a half months

A lot of things can change in that time period.  I was offered a job about a month ago.  I started that a week ago and I honestly can say I'm loving it.  My coworkers are very nice.  I'm working in the Delta region of kroger which means I get 5% off a grocery bill every week!  And they double coupons up to 60 cents!

We are also looking seriously at getting a house.. This is something that we weren't considering but the city of memphis is basically paying people up to $15,000 to first time home buyers.  I figured with a down payment of that size and interest rates as low as they are, we would be stuipid not to jump on this!  Expecially if we can squeeze it in our budget.  I just can't believe that we could start building in the next month!! :)  Now to find out how much it will cost to get the house to the way I want it.  Which is the main call we are waiting on. 

I'm loving spending time with my husband.  I have Mondays off right now along with the weekends.  He is off by atleast 5 and the latest I would ever have to work would be 8 pm!  It was really wierd not working 55 hours.. I've dropped down to 32.. crazy right?  But I'm finding things to occupy my time.  Like laundry and cleaning, and organizing my cookbooks (again).

No comments: