Monday, October 1, 2012

2 years

It is hard to believe that tomorrow marks us being married for 2 years. I was going back through and looking at old blogs I had written and its so amazing, that we made it to this point!

We have not always had the best relationship. We started off doing long distance and are doing long distance right now. This is the part that stinks! I thought that when I moved back from JC we wouldn't have to worry about it, little did I know that Kenneth would want to move to Memphis and would get a job here before I could move.

We have had a productive weekend. We visited the church we are probably going to end up joining.. Still need to find a small group like the ones we had back in the boro, but finding a church was a major step. We are still looking at homes. I found one in Germantown that needs a lot of updating, but not sure if we could afford to live with Kenneth's salary and still make the house payments. So for now things are on the back burner for homes. Hopefully soon. Love his parents, but I just feel like I'm invading their space.

Kenneth has booked me a massage for tomorrow and then when he gets off work we are going to Texas de Brazile! I'm so excited about this restaurant, it's kind of the same concept of melting pot, but everything is cooked and we can eat as much of it as we want! I shall leave stuffed!

I am so thankful we have made it through 6 weeks of long distance. In 2 weeks will be his birthday. Then another 2 after that we will move out of the apartment amd then we will have just 6 weeks left!!! I can handle and make it though.

No comments: