Thursday, September 20, 2012

Week 4 - Less than 90 days

Things are starting to get very empty in the apartment.  I still have so much in my pantry, I think I might take it to the food bank.  But at the same time, I know people who bring in old reciepts and try to get money for them.. that isn't okay in my book since I bought things on sale and with a coupon.  I'm just not hauling 3 totes full of food across the state and who knows when I will start cooking again.

I took the NLN on Saturday.  Its another nursing test.  I just wish all these schools would get their act together and require the same test!  This is like the 3rd or 4th one I have had to take and its getting crazy!  It was a lot of questions.  In an actual proctering room, and took like 4.5 hours!!  Poor Kenneth who was sitting in the car.  I'm just thankful it is over with and I don't have to worry about it!  Now to just kinda stress over not knowing the grade for 2 weeks!

Kenneth and I are very much looking forward to our 2 year anniversary.  I can't believe it is less than 2 weeks away.  I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to being away from school.. this year really hasn't been the best.. or seeing him for 10 days straight, or what it is..  I just know I'm going to really look forward to next week.

So yea, thats my wrap up.

No comments: