For the first time, I have enjoyed this semester.
I have enjoyed studying and learning about new topics.
I have enjoyed meeting new people.
I have enjoyed actually having a life, and getting out and doing things.
I have enjoyed the fact that I'm not constantly stressed out.
I have enjoyed the fact that I really haven't put that much pressure on me to succeed this semester.
But the fact of it just came natually.
I have enjoyed everything about this semester.
Everything has been new.
And I did great this semester. I am looking at 2 A's, 2 A-'s, and I honestly don't know in the other class. Probably a B.
So I go and I take my final on Monday, and I come back and fall asleep. I get up around noon, cuz I have to start studying for my accounting final. I send an e-mail to my mom and i'm putzing around on facebook, and all of a sudden the room starts spinning, and lets just say, I spent the next 5 hours laying in my bed sleeping! It was not pretty. I end up finally getting up, eating crackers and drinking gatorade since I have nothing left in my stomach, and I do know that I need to eat. So I go the library and study accounting til 9ish. Go to the pancake breakfast, and then come back and pass out. I get up and am really happy that my final isn't until 1:20 (why they have an 8:15 class, final be at 1:20 still blows my mind), and I go take my final. But anyway, I ended up making an 86 on my accounting final! After I had been sick, and not really studied that much! So ya. Maybe I should switch my major to accounting.. haha. No I like medicine, and i love children. So I'm sticking with my double major. So that was my exciting start to the beginning of finals. Haha. Off to study biostats! Whoot! :) One more final! Then packing and heading to K-town.. then not sure where I'm going from there. Be home sometime between friday night and sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment