The last test has been taken.
The last piece of luggage has been taken back home from the dorm room. And your war-zone of a room has been cleaned.
And all the grades are posted! :)
Lol. Its great that its summer time, but at the same time, its sad, cuz you have to say bye to all your friends for 4 months. Doesn't seem like its that bad, but really, its starting to get to me. And I've only been gone for less than a week. I need to find a job, so that my mind can get off of it for a while. I'm helping with VBS at Trinity in about a month. That will be fun. I'll have newborns to 2 years olds. The ages I love. And Grace and Hope should be back by the end of this week, so I will get to see them! Now, on to finding a job.. and not getting distracted by laying outside.
Oh, I filled up my car yesterday. Drove 350 miles (interstate) and filled up for less than 40 bucks. That made my day :)
2 comments:
VBS! You'll enjoy that! Good luck finding a job! I'm sure all the new stores at the mall will probably be hiring, but I don't know when they open. I did see something specifically though about Forever 21 hiring though.
with my experience in finding a job around here, nobody wants a college level senior (even if they are in desperate need of help)
apparently we're overqualified.
let me know if you find anything.
i was going to say something else, but i don't remember what. lol.
Post a Comment