Friday, May 23, 2008

Happenings in the past week and half

So I started back at Kroger, and once I remembered that EBT was the credit button, and where it was located I was good to go. Haha. It was fun working. I had forgetten how much I love to work, expecially cashiering. I really do, but with class loads it doesn't work out that well. I ended up working late, cuz when 9 o'clock rolled around, I still had like 3 people in line, with carts full of groceries. So I ended up staying til 9:15. And now I'm going to babysit and then have to back at work at 8 tomorrow, for the great weekend rush!! Lol.

The cardiologist called a few days ago and told me that everything was good with my heart, and that he will see me in three years :) Yay! Thats another major relief off, my chest. It was really cool looking at echo as they were doing it. You could actually see the chambers, and see it pumping, and every now and then they would add the heartbeat which made it even cooler!

We went up for my cousins graduation party and that was a really quick trip, which was fun. I guess, just really rushed. Probably should have just stayed home.

And beyond that, nothing is really new. Just getting over a sinus infection that I caught while in Indy. Be praying for the Chapmans for the loss of their girl. And also for Jake, he got in a wreck and might have to have stitches. And now, I've gotta run. Off to see my favorite girls :)

No comments: