So I was able to find a job. I'm going back to work at Kroger, as a cashier. I was in there on Sunday, and was talking to some people that I knew from when I worked there, and the supervisor came up and was like, so when are you going to come back to work. I'm like, you looking for people? She's like yea, a bunch of people are quiting. I'm like I will be in there on Monday, to get signed back up. Lol. I went in on Monday, they still had me as active, and basically all is what they need is my stuff from the Kroger in JC. I should start work on Monday, since I'm going out of town this weekend, and can't start on Saturday.
I went to the cardiologist on Monday. I was expecting him to tell me to come back in 3 years. Boy was I in for a suprise. Everything for the past 12 years has been fine. No problems what-so-ever. Now, the murmer that has always been there, has turned into a click. He said he wanted to see me in a year, not three. And he also wants to have an echocardiogram done. Now, this all just seems so out of the blue. My mom is trying not to worry me, but the echo is the thing that got done last time the proved for something to be wrong. I don't want to have another surgery. I don't like it and I'm really scared.
But onto better news, I'm bored outta my mind, and would love for something to do! Lol. I'm getting school sick and wishing I was taking a summer school course or something. But thats too expensive, and not good. So anyway, I think I'm going to bed. I'm babysitting the girls tomorrow, and I'm so looking forward to it! Yay.
1 comment:
Well you'll be working soon, then you won't be bored! ;) I can hang out in two and a half weeks once I'm done with class, since I won't have to stay in work as late and will probably only work four days a week anyways.
I hope everything is ok with your heart; it probably is. I just found out last summer that I had a mummer, I don't know how long I've had but I thought, "Gee, you think someone would have told me that before!"
Post a Comment