How wierd is it. I actually want a change. I've been thinking about the different changes going on in my life, and how everything is changing at home. And it seems so small in the real big world. Hmmm.
So I had to work today at 5. So I came home from church and turned on the TV and the end of A Walk to Remember was playing. And I remembered how much I loved that movie. So after that movie went away, The Wedding Planner came on. This put me in a mood for Matthew McConauhey. Oh he is so cute. So sometime between the end of this show, and turning on How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days it started pouring and hailing. That was kinda cool.
So then I went to work. Let me tell you. I went in at 5. Normally on Sundays its not that bad, expecially in the evenings. Today was insane. Like I didn't get a minute to catch my breath til 7:30 and then it picked back up around 8ish and stayed insane til 8:45. But I love it being busy. It makes the time fly, much faster. Oh and I love my schedule this week. I'm going in late and i'm also working short shifts. I've got 2 4-hour shifts, and then the rest are 5-1/2 shifts, not that bad.
So what do you guys think. If a guy really cares about you, he would make the time to talk to you, even though its insanly busy for everyone during the summer? Would really like your opinion on that. Boys, they are great, but why do they tourture you. Who knows, there might be another guy, that might be just what I need ;)
3 comments:
I think there is a fine line between genuinely interested [in the opposite sex] and caring.
There are many people I care deeply for [my parents, my brother, old friends, etc}] but I don't get to call them as much as I like because I do get very busy and it's honestly not on my mind.
From past experience (obviously), I've learned that if a guy is genuinely interested, he will go levels beyond either of you expect just to talk to you at least once every other day.
So. . . who knows.
We need to have another dinner evening soon.
You know my opinion already. I happen to rather agree with Anna.
What kind of change do you want?
Post a Comment