Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never
Been this way before
All you can do is try to know
Who your friends are
These are lyrics that are played at the end of the Prince Caspian movie. And those lyrics are stuck in my head. I just love lyrics that describe whats going on in my life. The Call ~ Regina Spektor
Anyway, lets see what has happened in the past week. Well I was scheduled for 22 hours at work, and ended up working 32! haha. Add that to babysitting and I'm certain I was working near 60 hours this week. On Tuesday, the store manager came up to me and asked if I had ever worked Customer Service. I had not. I had semi been trained in U-scan, so then he's like, you want another 8 and half hour shift this week. I'm like sure. So I started working Customer Service on Wednesday and am being trained for real all this week. I'm sure this is going to mean more hours also! Lol. Oh well, its summer. All is what I really should be doing is working, expecially with my spending habits during school.
I'm also helping work VBS this week at my parents church. I think I'm really excited about that. Mostly do to the fact that I get little kids, and those are who I really love. As long as they are happy and not teething. Lol. Hope last night was a pistol, because she's teething. Its so weird that Grace is going to be 4 in a few days and Hope is going to be 1 in a month! Wow. Time flies.
So. I went to a wedding on Friday. It was so beautiful. Jake and I got there early to help set up, and we ended up working in the kitchen getting all the food prepared and that sorta stuff. It was cool that they faced the people instead of having their backs to us like most people do at weddings. So after that was the reception. I never knew that many people could fit into a tiny church. Lol. Then we went over to Conrades after we got everything packed up and were able to clear the church. Oh my word. Thats were my amazing night comes into play. First off, I had forgotten what it was like just to loose yourself. People that know me, know that I don't drink, that much. And I didn't drink that much, mainly due to the fact that I had to be up at 8 am work til 430 and then go babysit at 445. So I had one shot, and two drinks. I found my new love. Should have known better. I love cherry limeades from Sonic, so why wouldn't I love them with alcohol either?!? :) So needless to say, I had so much fun dancing and somehow managed to get back to Jakes house. Turns out I was right.. nothing really is over.. hmm. Gah! And then got to work on time. I got around 2 hours of sleep that night, and still was going strong at 10ish at night. But then I started to fall asleep watching National Tresure 2. Lol.
I'm going to the movies on Friday with a boy. I think. Depending on our work schedules. I've got to see if there is anything to base something on. Because right now, its not looking like much. Not to meantion, I really don't want to date anyone. So we will see. Anyway, I'm off to get ready for work. I swear that I live there. Lol. Everyone have a great week. Hopefully I'll be able to post wedding pictures. I've got to get them off Jake's camera.
1 comment:
We're actually putting the TV upstairs in the spare bedroom. We're turning it into an entertainment room, and we'll have a futon and another chair or two in there as well. John wanted our living room to be TV free so that it would just be a place for people to sit around and talk without the distraction of a television. That was fine with me, especially since there isn't a huge amount of space left now. I'l have you and Amy out soon!
Post a Comment