someday I'm going to figure out if something is still there and if you are lying in saying something will never happen. Some night, when it just gets so late, that I just end up staying over, and loosing complete track of time. Sometime when my parents flip out the next morning because I'm not in my bed. Sometime, I'll find out. Someday, but not today, and not anytime in the past month. I've been doing good.
I babysat tonight for 10 hours. It was so much fun. We colored, played in the pool, and watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Its days like this that make me miss home, and wonder if I'm going to be okay going back to school. I really do love these kids, like they are my own, yet everyone tells me I'm 22, and need to grow up and stop babysitting. When they say that, it hurts. And I get to do it all again tomorrow and maybe Sunday :)
Mkay, I'm going to bed. Laying out tomorrow and catching up on my tan. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment