So, starting this time next week, my life goes from calm to chaos. Not that I'm really complaining, it will be fun. I pretty much have something to do every day for 10 straight days. I have to go into work and give them a request off for dates, just incase they forget. I am so excited about working VBS this year. Its going to be amazing.
I've been thinking about going to Gulfport in two and half weeks. I've always wanted to do this mission trip. But I'm scared about work. I'm already tightening my schedule for two weeks, and I'm not sure what I should do.
Anyway, nothing much new. I really do love working, mainly due to the fact that i sit around and have fun and talk to people that I know. I've got the girls again tomorrow. Its going to be a late night. I really do love those kids, and then maybe on Saturday, I can go and see the family that I first started sitting for when I was 15.. that was a long time ago.
1 comment:
aww! vbs! i miss doing that . . . what's the theme?
Post a Comment