Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why do I post so late at night?

So I'm working VBS this week. Aghh. I love children so much. And I didn't realize how much Trinity had changed since I left wow.. 5 years ago. There is also a cute guy there. I need to find out more about him. This whole single thing has its advantages. :)

Training in Cust. Service, is interesting to say the least. There is a lot of info for me to think about and learn how to do. I'm also learning how to be a floor supervisor. Oh, I have so much to tell Travis when I talk to him in a few days :). I really do enjoy it, I'm just not a fan of it, when its really slow and there is nothing to do. Mostly I do Coin star, lottery, and sell cigarettes. Not that hard. Money orders are fun, and Western Union is confusing as all get out. Ticketmaster. I'll let ya know. Haven't experienced that one yet. Found out I'm the only one opening on Saturday, when I'm technically supposed to be training still. So wish me luck! But I'm just happy I get off early so I can go shopping.. in Cool Springs! Yay! I need some Bermuda Shorts and some more shirts. So me and my sister are going.

Me and the boy are going to see The Hulk on Friday. I think. My mom keeps telling me that I need to stop thinking that its a date and just make a new friend. I'm like mom, you don't understand kids these days. I don't want him getting the wrong impression. And I'm scared to death of long distance relationships. I will definitely keep ya posted on this one!

And then there's another relationship, that I thought was over, yet sometimes people can suprise you. Its a good thing, but the trust is gone. So that needs to be built up. Its someone that I love hanging out, and really don't regret anything. It has shaped who I am, and really prevented certain things from happening.

Then another that just keeps getting further away. Kinda good and kinda bad. Hard to let things go even when you know its for the best.

I can't believe that I've been home for almost 2 months now, and that in about another 2 months I will be heading back to JC, to start school again. Its a good thing. I really am missing it like crazy. I'm way excited to see where I'm going to be living, and I'm more than ready to start my new majors! :) I'm so excited about everything right now. There are so many things going on, and people don't even know the half of it. Mkay, I think I'm done. I'm going to bed. Getting up in 6 hours.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think the cute guy that likes working with kids sounds like a winner!

So when you sell people cigarettes, do you want to plead with them to stop smoking? That would be soooo hard for me.