So I'm quiting work in 6 weeks. That will give me 2 weeks to just lay around and actually enjoy my summer. Not to mention if I want to go back to JC or travel a little before I dive into 19 hours of school! Lol. Work really has been fun. I'm getting the hang of things, and actually enjoying it a lot! And I've actually managed to do Ticketmaster and also Western Union without screwing something up. I've always said that if I ever started hating my job that I would quit immediately. And I have never worked at something that I hated.
Went to the lake on Sunday. Got a little red. My back is major red. I think I fell asleep on it. Was planning on going on Saturday, but I picked up another 8 hour shift, which will put my total this week close to 38ish hours. I think I can handle that for the next 6 weeks. But after that, I'm calling it quits! No more working til December! :) Minus the occasional babysitting that I do when I come home.
I have to buy new tires for my car and also get the front-end aligned again. Evidently I'm a manic driver and it causes the tires to start cupping, which is a front end problem. Hmm.. I should look more into this. I've also found an iPod that I want. Of course its pink and it holds 2000 songs, so I'm thinking that I ever reach 2000 songs that I'm in love with, then I've got some issues. The one I have now only holds 200 and that just ain't enough! :)
I've been thinking more and more about the apartment that I'm moving into in about 2 months. I'm so excited. I've been thinking about what it will look like, and everything that we have to buy. And how I'm very blessed to have great friends that are going to be rooming with me! Not to mention that most of my classes for the next 2 years are going to be in the building right next door! Whoots :) Can't plan a more perfect location. It is the oldest dorm on campus, and it is going to be in the basement. But I've got my own room! I'm just so excited. I've also been thinking about when I want to head back. I might head to JC on Thursday or Friday, and come home the following weekend, to get the rest of my stuff, and bring some friends back with me and just enjoy the time at the lake. That would be a ton of fun!
Anyway, just felt like updating. See y'all soon! :)
2 comments:
You'd be amazed how your music library can build up. I have almost 2000 songs now, and eventually I plan to consolidate some of Garrett's music into my library (hey, by next May it's legally mine too, right?). Of course, I can say I don't love all 2000 songs and don't even know why I bother to keep some of it. Some of it is also Christmas music. I just uncheck it in iTunes if I don't want to hear it.
Anyhow, but I think 2000 songs is a good size. The one before the one I have now held about 1000 and I was outgrowing that one. To gain 1000 more takes a couple more years of effort.
is the ipod you're talking about one of the 8g nanos? i just got a new one a couple days ago, and i love it!
Post a Comment