So I finally got to hang out with Graham tonight and have some actual one on one time conversations. We haven't done this in a very long time due to me working nights, and him working morning, afternoons, and sometimes mid evenings. We were talking about about how people view me. Now I know this may sound completely insane to you, but I've always just been myself and been like ya know what.. if you don't like it you can step out of my way. You can count on me to tell you the truth and really not care if I'm making a comment to stop. But I guess as time has passed, I've learned that sometimes is good to make more friends then enemies. So I guess I wanna say sorry if I've offended anyone and sorry for the stupid mistakes I've made, and the talk-backs, and I am very sorry for how I always keep treating a very good friend, sometimes you really can't get past the hurt that happened so many years ago.
On a lighter note. I'm getting hooked on Starbucks. Like seriously I probably drink it once a day. Lol. When I go back to school I'm in some serious trouble. Mostly due to the fact that I won't have my income anymore, but mostly due to the fact that I am getting it for so cheap that it really doesn't bother me to pay for it. Thats one of the downfalls of me going back to school. Another is the fact that even though I've been working this summer, most of my earnings have gone to new tires for my car, an iPod, amazing swimsuits, birthday/anniversary presents, etc. I really haven't eaten out that much, and I'm filling up my car maybe once every three weeks or so, cuz I'm not driving that much. Oh well, I have these last 5 weeks of work to save up money to last me through to next summer.
Anyway other than that nothing really much going on. Summer is rather boring. Minus playing the Wii Fit game, which is amazing, by the way. My sister turns 21 in a week, so that will be fun. Even if she has a test that day. We'll get to do another family dinner. Its been kinda nice cuz for the past two birthday's I've had its been like I've been an only child. Minus this past year when I got to have a friend come with me. That made it fun, not to mention the fact that he had planned on doing other things, but decided to come with me instead. Anyway, working til 10 tomorrow and have to be up at 9.. hmmm. I need to learn this sleep concept.
No comments:
Post a Comment