So we got the stats on the apartment today! I am looking more and more forward to moving in. The room that I'll be in is about the same size as my bedroom here. So that will be pretty cool. Not to mention that I will have a twin size bed instead of a queen. I can not wait to move in. Our kitchen is going to be 16 by 10, and our living room is going to be 17 by 11! Those are going to be insane. And also our bathroom is going to be 13 by 6. So its going to be a narrow bathroom but major long. And my closet is also going to be long and decently deep also!! I just want to get in and take pictures.
I'm looking forward to it also because I've decided that I am going to do federal work study. I also received in the mail today that I definitely do qualify for the lottery for one more year! Double yay on that. So now that just leaves 2009-2010 school year that I have to worry about! Everything is turning out better than I ever could have predicted. So I will be taking 19 hours. My Tuesdays are going to be very busy for me, and I'm also going to try to be more active in my PHSA. So this semester is going to keep me very busy. But I'm ready for it.
Oh, I've been reading alot recently. I've gone through 2 books in the past 4 days and I'm working on the 3 right now, and I'm almost done with it. Its talking about building walls due to bad relationships. Mine have been up, but after a good converstation a few days ago, and also knowing how its doing nothing but hurting me. I'm very close to letting my guard down and to see what happens. This could be a good thing :) I can't wait til Friday!
1 comment:
Yay for roomy apartment!
Post a Comment