Friday, August 1, 2008

Times A Changin'

I am working so much. I've lost count of the day. lol. I think I have worked 10 days straight at Kroger. I think. I might have been off Saturday.. but I don't remember anymore. I know I've worked 5 days straight this week. I love it. I'm learning new things, and I'm not sure if I want to leave it all again. I really wish that I could work during school, but I know that's not wise idea.

I am starting to get really nervous about school starting up soon. I'm getting nervous because I don't know whats going to happen with a lot of things. All of me is major excited about it, and the fact that the apartment is so big, and curiosity about whats it going to look like, but I'm leaving here again. Probably for the last time. I'll be back at Christmas, but beyond that, I doubt I'll be back here much next summer.

I love tax free weekend. I'm off for starters and also Dillard's is having a major sale on Coach purses. Now granted, purses are not tax free, but hey when you get it for like half the price it is originally, you really can not pass it up. I also bought some jeans, since I just love wearing the three pairs that I have. Target had some cute stuff, and bought some school supplies in there.

Anyway, I think I'm going to take a nap. I'm tired and I've got to babysit tonight and also today is my mom's birthday, so finding time to celebrate that also. Then lake day tomorrow :) Yay!!

2 comments:

Gypsy with a Camera said...

hey, i thought you looked like someone i knew, kinda. nathan& i came in there today looking for eagles tickets.

i know what you mean about being nervous about school& working. i gotta find money by aug. 19th or else& my job isn't giving me enough hours.

good luck this fall! :)

Anna said...

I was lovin' me some tax free time in Tennessee, too!