Friday, August 22, 2008
This really ticks me off!!
So one of our room mates backed out yesterday. She said the room was too small. Now it's an 11 by 10 and half foot room. I think that's a decent size room. Of course I have yet to see the apartment, so I'm unsure. So, Christina had to deal with finding a new room mate, even though we both just wanted to turn that room into a guest bedroom. The one thing that makes me the maddest is the fact that she lives so close to home and she had the nerve to ask to switch rooms with me. She also backed out on us, which also ticks me off. You don't do that 2 days before move in day! Anyway, I'm getting things packed up. My room is slowly turning into a war zone. There isn't a single place that you can step, without tripping over something. haha. Now I've just got to go and put gas in my car and then start loading up everything and figure out what mommy and daddy can bring next weekend. Better get back to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! That's definitely not an ok thing to do! And to think she only backed out because of the size of the room! There are people who live in a room that size with another person, at least she would have it all to herself! Oh well, maybe you'll get a better roomie out of the deal. I hope so!
It's one thing to back out because the room is too small, but it's another to do it the day before you move in. That stinks :(
Post a Comment