Friday, August 8, 2008

Cool things

I was updating my calender that I have in my room. The one that I carry to class and write down all my assignments in. I have three of them just in case you were wondering. So I was flipping through there, and I flipped to December to write down when finals would be. And I saw 'study day', and I thought to myself.. why is that in there. Then I thought about it, and I realized that that was when I really thinking about coming back to Middle again.. and that made me start crying. I don't even know why. I'm happy to be going back.. I'm just worried its going to be way different.

So I bought an amazing body pillow, in pink yesterday. :) With this cover. I think it will go so nicely in my room. And I also bought this for our bathroom. I think this will work amazing in the bathroom. We each would have two shelves that we could use for towels or bathroom supplies like shampoos and things like that.

I also went to Buckle to get two of my jeans repaired that I bought there. I bought one pair during tax free weekend in an XXL instead of an XL so they are just hemming that pair. The other pair was bought some time ago and its starting to fray on the seams so they are sending me a new pair :) It has been a very productive week.

4 comments:

Anna said...

That pillow is super cute, and I am all about the shelving. I love anything that will make a room more organized!

Anna said...

Yay, your layout looks good!

Amy said...

Did you delete your other blog? I had been reading it... sorry I never left comments.

Amy said...

Needing to limit your time on the computer is definitely understandable! Something I ought to think about doing... hmmm...