Today has been a very eventful day and I guess last night also was. So lets start with last night. I'm working Cust Service and the lovely place that I'm employed about about 9 comes around, and I'm starting to get things shut down and closing it up. So I get stuck watching Uscan til 1035, because something is happening with one of the Uscan employees. Now keep in mind that I am supposed to be out by 10 and Kenneth and I are supposed to go watch a movie! I have managed to count down one of my tills, shut down the lottery machines, and western union. So all that is left is the other till, the podium, and money orders. I finally get done with everything that I'm supposed to finish with by 1050 and I'm dead tired. Crazy employees and people not wanting to follow directions! Another that makes me upset.. when something says disabled by place, don't stick money in it.. common sense.. i think not!
So that was yesterday. Today was supposed to be a calm day. I wasn't supposed to go into work until 5 and I just had a few errands to run around town before Kenneth and I were supposed to go swimming. I ran to Kroger to fill out my Leave of Absence paperwork and also buy some shampoo. I bought it at walmart yesterday but it was cheaper at Kroger, so I bought some there. I run to target to return something. Run home, fill out my paperwork, print off the things it needs and then go back to Kroger. Lol. They have tuition reimbursement!! I found that out and I about leaped for joy. This with the lottery will totally help pay for school. A major thing that I don't have to think about now! So I proceed to buy more groceries at da Kroger. I live there when I'm not working (can ya tell?). Mommy and I run back into Kroger cuz daddy told us what he wanted, so we had to make another trip. Two hours pass. So about the time that Kenneth texts me and tells me to head over, I start looking for my purse. Normally I just have my id wallet and my cell phone, and don't bother with a purse, but since I was doing a bunch of returns today I decided to carry it. So I look everywhere and can not find it. I run frantically back to Kroger, and they have me leaving the store with it. So I know without a doubt that it is somewhere in my house. This makes me feel better. I rush home. Meanwhile, Kenneth knows that I'm going to be late, and that I've lost my purse, and that I have to find it. So I run upstairs thinking it was somewhere in my room, and of course its on one of my four-poster bed studs. Lol. Crazy me. And of course this is totally not like me to loose something. So I go over to Kenneth's house, I collapse on his couch and we watch Law and Order til I have to leave for work. The rest of the day was uneventful. But the past 24 hours leading up to have been a night mare.
Life is going pretty darn good. The days are flying by and also the fact that I'm literally working until I leave for school helps matters. I'm finding things that I need for the apartment and just having so much fun looking. I need to find some mixing bowls. Thats on my next order. I think I just like looking at things I can't have :)
He graduates in like 5 days! It is so wierd. People are starting to graduate, and I'm like.. that could so be me.. but its not. I get to meet his parents also. He was over at our house on Sunday getting ready to go to church with me and we were running around the house yelling and screaming and he's like this reminds me of my house. Lol. He's really close with his family and as am I, which makes it so much better.
Oh and I'm trying to finish this book that I've been working on for about 3 days now, and it was due today. Maybe I will find time to read it tomorrow while laying at the pool :)
No comments:
Post a Comment