Its been a busy week. Classes starting, teachers cancelling class, and quizzes. Haha. Quizzes the first week of school how mean is that? Most of my classes are going to be pretty cool. Exp the nutrition courses I'm taking. I'm still not sure on two of them, one due to the fact that we still don't have a teacher for the class!! Thats always comforting. My parents are coming down this weekend, and helping me move in the rest of my stuff, then Kenneth is coming down the following weekend. Its going to be a great semester. I can tell.
I went shopping yesterday. The Kroger here has my bottles of Aquafina Flavor splash on sale 2 for $5.00 get a third one free. And I also had coupons for it. So I bought 6 - 6 packs of those, jelly, peanut butter, and biscuits for $10.50! I was very happy and not to mention I've got a ton of drinks now! Its been nice living here, going out, cooking, and just learning what its like to be on your own. Everyone should try it. Its a real eye opener :) Anyway, got class, I'm going to run. Pictures of the apartment will be up when I get everything in my room done, rugs and all! Hope everyone has a great day!
1 comment:
WOW that's a really good deal on your food!
Post a Comment