Monday, August 18, 2008

I Drove Away Without Looking Back...

Too soon to know what's up ahead
Too late to change my mind
I gotta keep my heart out of this and both hands on the wheel
Lee Ann Womack ~ Little Past Little Rock

So its been a busy couple of days. Friday I think was the busiest day that I had. I had to get up at 5:45 cuz I had to be at work at 7 and work til 11. From there I came home and thought that I was going to relax, but I got an emergency babysitting call. I got over there around 12 and didn't leave until 5ish. I then get a call from my parents telling me they are heading to Chat to help bring the rest of the stuff back to Becky. So I tag along. Little did I know I would be getting back at 2 am.. and have to be up again that morning by 5:45. Yuck. But Saturday was fun with Mandy's Graduation party!

I have been working since last Wednesday. And don't have a day off til Wednesday, which is when my leave of absence goes into effect. It's so crazy that this day has finally come. I am in the final days. I'm not really worrying about packing that much because I figure I will spend all day Friday, stressing about that. It literally seems like we were talking about it and we were putting our names on the list and trying to find a roommate. Christina sent me pictures of what it looks like and I can't wait to get in there and actually see it with my own eyes! Lots of pictures will be taken when I get things organized.

I'm excited about school. I'm excited about seeing all my friends again. I'm excited about so many things. Its going to be a good year :) I just can feel it.

No comments: