Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We have days like today.. and I wonder

We went to Kings Island on Monday. I babysat on Sunday from 2 to 4:15, worked Cust. Service from 4:30 to 10:10, and was on the road to Louisville, Kentucky by 10:45. We got to Louisville around 2:30 their time which is 1:30 our time. Got up at 6:10 (7:10 their time), and was at Kings Island by 10:45. We had a fun filled day of roller coaster riding, funnel cakes, and water rides. Even if the water rides turned our mouths purple and blue from the freezing water. It was just nice to hang out with daddy and my sisters.

Today started out as a hectic morning. We got back from Kings Island today around midnight. It was a busy day without much sleep. I end up waking up around 10ish from the dogs barking. I take a shower and did some laundry. We all just ended up falling asleep last night and didn't bother to take off the sunscreen or anything, so I figured it might be smart to get that stuff washed. I go upstairs and Beck's on her cell phone and she tells me that she's gotta do running. I already knew this. Christi has the car at school, so I'm driven. So we go get her bangs cut, since she leaves for school tomorrow :(, go to Cope to get her transcripts sent, and then to wallymart, taco bell, the orthodontist, and then back home. Between getting up, getting ready, and doing all this running, I managed to do two loads of laundry, the dishwasher, and started to fold some clothing that were clean.

Then Kenneth and I went to hang out. I had bought him a graduation present and it was too tight for him, so we were going to exchange it, and it turned out he didn't like it so we found a few more that he liked, so that was productive. We then went to see Wall-E. Now I know the hype of this movie was so like a month and half ago, but I thought it was a cool movie. We were going to go to the lake, but the weather did not like us, and daddy couldn't get off work, and all the running that we had to do that morning. We then go back and just hang out. And then I start to think about the fact that I'm leaving in 10 days and how the one thing that I didn't want this summer has happened, and there is no stopping it. I've started to really like him, and the more that I hang out with him, the more I realize that I'm really going to miss him when school starts. Which is not good because I need all my attention to be on school. But he's going to come and visit me, and for once I actually believe him.

Here is a pic from us at graduation!! This happened on Saturday and it was so much fun! I really like his family too :)

So that was my weekend and some of this week.. and its only what.. Wednesday now ;)

2 comments:

Amy said...

You should have visited me while you were at Cope! And yay for Wall-E!

Amy said...

Well, I was thinking more of the graduate level... I am definitely not interested in changing my major or adding a major in undergrad...