This semester is going to stress me out. I'm taking 19 hours and 3 of them are writing intensive, and another 2 of them are technology intensive. Worst part is I can't drop any of them because they are only offered in the spring and if I drop them then I will behind and won't be able to do my internship next spring, thus putting me behind in graduating. No offense, 6 years in college is enough!
So we did a posting date on the credit card so it would roll over to the next billing period. So I got an email on Monday saying that it had gone through. By Tuesday nothing had yet to be posted on my account. I called the registers office and she didn't get anywhere with me, so I had daddy call them. They put a hold on my account so my classes would be fine, and we could wait and make sure everything was fine. So I called home last night, and I wanted to make sure the bill had posted on the credit card website.. Sure enough it did! So there is something going on, cuz we have paid, but its not showing up! Wierd!?!?
So onto the classes..
Emerging Tech: I love the teacher. But there is a lot of work. We have to make a website related to Seiver County because they are the worst and we have to come with health related topics to take to them. By Tuesday we have to have a topic and also have a song that describes us and we will making that into an about me video. This should be interesting :). We will also be making a resume, playing with excel, access, and PowerPoint. On top of quizzes and exams.
Community Health: This is also taught by the same teacher as my emerging tech. I had him last semester, but something tells me he is going to be different this semester. We have a paper in this class and daily quizzes, but nothing that shouldn't be overly difficult. We shall see.
Community Orginizational and Health Education: I've had this professor also. He's pretty laid back. He came in today and gave us a list of 10 things and we were able to choose 7 of those and determine how much each of them would count. This makes me think that it shouldn't be a hard class.. but again time will tell..
Human Nutrition and Health Metabolism: This one requires a 10 page paper and I've never heard of this professor. Its basically biochemisty! I've never had biochem before. Its also a lot of physiology type materials, which has never been my strong suite. This class is going to be hard.. and challenging. The good news is that his office times are at a good time where I can meet with him!
Experimental Food Selection: This class is going to be pretty much the exact same as the one I took last semester, but more indepth.. which scares me. I didn't like the way the classes were set up and the tests were from left field. He has also cancelled class on Fridays, and extended Mondays another 55 minutes. He can do this cuz we were scheduled to have lab on MW but he is only having lab on Wednesdays, so that leaves Mondays wide open. I would love to note that this is the first time in my college career I have had no classes on a Friday!
Thantology: This is a class dealing with death and the grieving stages. With everything that has happened this break, I'm not looking forward to this class. Its going to be very emotional I'm sure, but its only one day a week.
Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to eat some chili, brocolli and cheese, and some strawberries for dinner and get a head start of researching some of the topics for the papers I have to write. I am actually scared.. :(
1 comment:
10 page biochem paper, eek! Good luck! Just stay on top of things and I'm sure you'll do fine!
Post a Comment