I honestly think this semester just might kill me. Between papers that I need to write, taking 19 hours, and CPR training. I am going to have like no life. :( I already have completed one assignment for a class that we have only meet twice. I've got to do research for that class this weekend. Another class, I have a 10 page paper to write on why breakfast is important. For Community Org and Health Education, we have only met once and I've got to find urban, rural, and international countries to study. I've got the international country.. its everything else I'm trying to think of. Human Nutrition and Metabolism. I'm pretty certain he was trying to scare us the first day of class, that or i was so tired and that caused everything to be making sense, or reading some of the book actually sunk it into my head. I've got 2 articles and a 10 page paper due in there also. :( I just keep telling myself, this is the semester everything changes.. everything changes.
I went shopping last night. Old Navy here is having a great sale, and I found two cashmere sweaters originally for 70 bucks.. there were marked down to 20.. I ended up walking out with them for 10 bucks each! I also got a long sleeve shirt for a little under 3. Not bad at all. Its those times when I really like shopping and don't mind buying things.
Also, there is a place here called EarthFare. Its basically an organic grocery store. Its pretty need just to go walk around in there, but they have amazing deals on produce which is why I go there. So anyway we were sitting in class one day this week, and my Experimental Food Science teacher was like, yea, blueberries there are a dollar. I sorta sat there, and my thoughts ran back to working at Kroger. Now you see. Normally blueberries are 3.50/4.00ish dollars or so. And thats when they are on sale.. so to have 6 oz container of blueberries for a dollar each, thats a great deal! I ended up picking up 6 cases, and they are frozen in my freezer now for snacks. And the best thing is that where we are looking at moving to they have one near-by!
Kenneth had his final interview today. We should know something by next Wednesday. He has a start date, and the times he would be working, so that makes me think that its a good thing. But ya never know. Its not commission based which is amazing. During training he would be off Saturday and Sundays, which gives us time to see each other and go to the weddings we are attending coming up here fast. He'd be working 9 hour days, which isn't bad. And the company has awesome benefits. So I'll let y'all know as soon as we find something out. I will tell ya this, it was weird not being able to talk to him whenever I felt like it. He was getting up early so he was going to bed early, and I was working on homework, and he had interviews pretty much every day this week, so I had to wait til he texted me, so I could make sure I wasn't interrupting him. But its something I have to get used to :(
Oh, all that snow we had. Its gone. And also there is this big chunk of ice on the sidewalk in front of our apartment. Hopefully its going to be above freezing tonight, so that will keep it melted! It was nice not having to go to class.
Anyway, this should about cover everything thats been going. Have more things, but I really should get back to studying, since I slept til 1230 today.. don't worry I got up for my 815, but then crashed shortly after.
1 comment:
I've been to Old Navy a couple of times the past couple of weeks and didn't see any cashmere sweaters (or maybe just not the marked down ones)! What an awesome deal!
Post a Comment