Met with my advisor yesterday, spent an hour with her. And then another 5 minutes talking with the dean of the department. But it looks like everything should check out. :) I have 33 more hours to go in my major and 10 in my minor. 12 of those 33 hours are required for my internship.. so thats why I have so many. I was calculating it up and I will have gotten this degree in about 2 years.. taking 19 hours pretty much every semester. All while keeping a 3.4 GPA, which is what I have right now! But in my major and minor combined, I only have 2 B's the rest are A's!
I emailed the internship coordinator and he said as long as that was my last class to take, since its not in PUBH department and its a night class, and if I can get it cleared with my preceptor then its all a go. So I have to get that paperwork filled out (got it signed by my advisor yesterday), and get my resume attached. I'll call the place I want to work around March and get times set up for an interview, and will hopefully land the place by April.
I should get all my major/minor forms filled out and sent up to graduation by late today, since I only have two class!! :) One of my teachers is going to a funeral and the other is hitting fiberglass to snow in Utah! I have registered for the senior exit exam and will be taking that the Monday after spring break! Everything is falling into place.
I will be taking 9 hours this summer. I still have Medical Term, Epidemology, and Gerontology and Health. All three of these are online, so I will sign up for them, not work at all! And just drive up here the days that I need to take a test. Hopefully I won't be driving that much. And that will conclude the class in PUBH cept for my internship.
Kenneth got the job at Verizon Wireless!! :) He starts March 23th. Its a little later than what he had planned on, but its a job. A good paying job, thats salary and not commission! So I should get some bling bling by this summer sometime! :-D
Other than that, its just a normal rainy Tuesday. I'm just glad its not snowing! :) Of got get ready for class. We are showing our videos today!! :) I loved making mine.
1 comment:
You sound busy, babe. I can't wait to start the new job. I love you.
Post a Comment